Thank you for sharing items from our Wish List!
Unfortunately, we just don’t have room for these items:
Items that we are NOT able to accept
- Monetary donations cannot be accepted at shelters, please give through: https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/MarysPlace/donate.html
- Out of season clothing
- Expired or opened medicine or food
- Torn, dirty, or unwearable clothing
- Car seats
- Hardback books
- Breast pumps
- VHS tapes
- Desktop computers, monitors, or printers
- Older televisions (flat screen only)
- Furniture of any kind – Due to limited storage we are unable to accept furniture, but the following partner agencies make sure our guests have access to furniture when they get keys to their forever homes:
St. Francis House 169 12th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122 – 206-621-0945
Sharehouse 4408 4th Ave S, WA 98134 – 206-767-5280
Goodwill 1400 S Lane St, Seattle, WA 98144 – 206-860-5711
Desert Industries 17935 Aurora Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133 – 206-542-9447
St. Vincent De Paul 13555 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133 – 206-364-8495
Drop off Locations/Hours:
Mary’s Place Emergency Family Shelter
314 Bell Street, Seattle
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
When dropping off donations pull around to the alley behind the building and ring the doorbell so a staff member can receive your donation!
We are out of space for donations at the Family Center in North Seattle and looking for a new location! In the meantime, we are happy to accept donations at our Emergency Family Shelter location at 314 Bell St.
We have two donation drop off partners in the north end who accept Mary’s Place vouchers from our families to buy items to furnish their homes when they move to stable housing!
- St. Vincent de Paul Aurora Thrift Store at 13555 Aurora Ave N, Seattle
- Goodwill Shoreline Donations Site at 14500 15th Ave. NE, Shoreline
Thank you for your generosity!! We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have a new drop off location for your gifts soon!